The Angry Smile course comprehensively examines passive aggressive behavior in children, adolescents and adults, within families, school settings, and the work place.
The Angry Smile takes an in-depth look at the roots of passive aggression, exploring the behavior at five distinct and increasingly pathological levels. The course features the Passive Aggressive Conflict Cycle as well as eight specific skills that professionals can use to respond to troubling behavior.
Do you live or work with a child who:
• Denies or represses feeling of anger
• Withdraws or sulks
• Sends hidden, coded and confusing messages when frustrated
• Procrastinates or carries out tasks inefficiently
• Is quietly manipulative and controlling
• Makes endless promises to change
• Creates a feeling in others of being on an emotional roller coaster
This is a one-day training. 6 CEU’s are available for licensed professionals.
For additional information, please contact
Dr. Mitchell Beck
International Master Trainer/Regional Director
Senior National Trainer
Or visit lsci.org